Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Oscam on VTI - problem config files  (Прочитано 7802 раз)

Kaesse

• Новичок
Oscam on VTI - problem config files
« : 12 Июля 2018, 21:06:12 »
Hi,

I am using the VTI Image 13.0.9 on my VU+ Uno 4k box. Since CCCam is not working on a 4k box, I have to use Oscam.

Thus I installed Oscam (unstable) via the software center of VTI. In addition I installed Oscambutler as addon.

Unfortunately no config files were created after the installation. At least, I do not find them under /etc/tuxbox. Therefore I cannot edit the oscam.server file.

Does anybode know the reason for not creating the config/oscam folders? Do I have to create them manually?

Thx for your support.

PS: When using OpenPli as image everything works fine with Oscam,  since the folders were created automatically after installing of the softcam.  However, I want to use VTI as image on my box.
VU+ Uno 4K, VTI Image 13.0.9, Oscam 1.20, VIP Germany

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Oscam on VTI - problem config files
« Ответ #1 : 13 Июля 2018, 05:54:32 »
Make sure you have no additional settings that might interfere. Go in Oscam webmenu on Files and see if you have an oscam.dvbapi a oscam.services or oscam.whitelist. If you click on this items and see text: clear the box and click on SAVE to delete the files/old content (you might save the content via an editor on your PC or copy the files from your sat receiver first.
And caid and ident need to be correct for the pay tv package you subscribe.

Try to achieve and edit config.files via WEB menu, as Jogi suggested earlier.
If you fail, wait for reply of any user who uses VTI image+Oscam
Also, use Search window from the homepage of the forum, type VTI and see results of the search. Maybe, you fill find something helpful for yourself.
P.S. A lot of skins are available in VTI image. Install others until you see that etc\tuxbox\config\oscam\ appeared. Maybe, oscam.server file is at var/keys folder, I don't know. You have to thorougly check all folders and sub-folders of your receiver.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Kaesse

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 13 Июля 2018, 12:29:31 »
Hi Suma,

I used the search option, and there are only two post with VTI, booth of mine. ;-)
Within the Oscam web menu I do not have oscam.dvbapi a oscam.services or oscam.whitelist in the files directory.

Anyway, I used OscamButler (plugin to Oscam under Vti) and manage to create the config files. By using OscamButler the config files for several "cards" can be created. I choose the option "usage of internal card reader -yes" and as smartcard type "Sky DE V13". Is this the correct smartcard to be choosen or should I select another one?

After choosing this options three files were created in etc\tuxbox: .config, .server and .user.

Afterwards I edited the server file by using DCC and added my suscription data. In addtion a restart of the box, start of Oscam, but nothing worked unfortunatelly.

Within the Oscam Webinterface I can see as readers "SKY_DE_V1X" with status "off" (no entitlements).

Do I have to select any other option/card of the Oscam Butler as visible in the pic attached?

Kaesse

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 13 Июля 2018, 12:35:03 »
Here the attachmet. Former pic was to big

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #4 : 13 Июля 2018, 13:14:49 »

As for me, I found a lot more links re: VTI image. You were asked to search using search window at the homepage of the forum.
I don't know what is OscamButler and how to use it, as OpenPLI image does not require any additional settings for configuration files.
You will need to wait for the answer of any user who uses VTI image.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #5 : 14 Июля 2018, 00:23:50 »
I do not have a VU-box but its the 2nd Google solution (1st video) in search of "VTI Image oscam.config": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl21UvC_n-M

Regarding your butler program (I do not know): as long as you get no error message I would assume config files created (via green button)
do you have an INTERNAL card in your receiver ? In this case a card for Sky Germany (that is not married to Skys oown STB or CI+modul) ??
If not perhaps a good idea to switch INTERNAL reader of ?
If you looking for a solution here on the cs-board, perhaps EXTERNAL reader might be a good idea ?? (perhaps google for the meaning of the words internal and external as well)
Only configure one "external reader" and the option "connect to Oscam server" sounds interesting. I would suggest to use Newcamd protocol with Oscam. So switch it to YES for external reader 1 sounds correct.
The Oscam WebIF is also enabled with this butler-software and if it really works you should be able to connect to the local Oscam program on your VUbox via http://<ip-of-your-stb>:83 (perhaps reboot box first after saving config
BTW: leave Oscam server options (cs378x and cccam protocol) switched OFF/NO
And once you have the Oscam web-if use the Files menü > server and replace the contend of you local settings with the server-config you got from your cs-account website

Once Oscam is running on your STB you might focus on Oscam and not on VU/VTI (if you are searching the forum or Google). Even if there might be some special options/settings related to the receiver in use most settings are the same for all receivers. As the Oscam butler screenshot looks like you have absolutely no idea how to configure perhaps try  http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki/Hauptseite for basic help to configure Oscam
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #6 : 14 Июля 2018, 01:19:49 »
BTW: regarding the screenshot of the butler software: external reader might also be related to readers connected to the USB port of your STB.
So if "connect to Oscam server" is not a submenu of external reader stick with the Oscam server option (and what ever submenu you might get) and leave external disabled.
But the cs-server is for sure no internal reader/card *g*
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

Kaesse

• Новичок
« Ответ #7 : 14 Июля 2018, 16:34:46 »
Dear Jogi,

thanks for your advise. I managed to make it work yesterday also via VTI. My mistake was that I did not copy the whole suscription data to the .server file. As regards Oscambutler, I did not change any settings.

Regarding UHD, its quite sad, that another encryption is used. I especially bought my VU+ uno 4k in order to watch UHD channels.

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #8 : 16 Июля 2018, 20:11:48 »
you can use CI+ modules in your VU-box ? (for sure not officially but with the right additional software installed). In this case you should be able to use the official SkyDE CI+modul with your own registered card (correct subscription, card married to the CI+ modul) for UHD channels.
But Sky/the used videoguard encryption allows an additional security level that is not hacked yet (most likely never will be hacked if I see the progress in real essential points on Oscam/any other software). Its not UHD-specific, as mentioned Sky One (+1/HD) is also unavailable via Softcam and most likely other channels will follow