CardSharing Server ENG > CS Link 23E

CSLink out of order?

<< < (2/5) > >>

suma:

--- Цитата: LubosD от 16 Октября 2011, 19:42:37 ---Note that I cannot simply switch away from OSCAM.

--- Конец цитаты ---

This is not my problem. You are trying to watch with the emulator which is not recommended. What can i do for you? This is not my wish, this is server rules which you have to obey. Change you oscam to mgcamd and enjoy

regards

suma:

--- Цитата: LubosD от 16 Октября 2011, 20:11:24 ---Now the server started responding again. Hope it stays that way. Thank you!

--- Конец цитаты ---

Server started responding again? It did not stop and nobody did nothing.
Check your ping and route to the server, please. I think, this is a problem with your internet connection.
I am using server 3 without any problem.

suma:
The second reason is that you may be banned for a short time by the server.
When the server rules are violated (frequent reconnections, for example), the server gives a short ban. If you are unblocked this time and can watch the package without problem, it can last till the next time when you are banned again, and so on and so on.
This is a warning from the server to you, that some settings may be incorrect.
OK, let's see what happens after some time.

LubosD:

--- Цитата: suma от 16 Октября 2011, 20:21:38 ---The second reason is that you may be banned for a short time by the server.
When the server rules are violated (frequent reconnections, for example), the server gives a short ban. If you are unblocked this time and can watch the package without problem, it can last till the next time when you are banned again, and so on and so on.
This is a warning from the server to you, that some settings may be incorrect.
OK, let's see what happens after some time.

--- Конец цитаты ---
The thing is it happened over night when the connection was inactive. In the morning I tried to tune in and it didn't work all day up until now.

I'm a bit surprised to see that OSCAM is not supported, even though the control panel contains its configuration, but well... glad it works again.

mylan:
Hello, about half of programs are not working, just black screen. Looks like some transponders are OK (12565, 11798), some not (12070, 11895, 11876...)

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Перейти к полной версии