Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: DVB-S2 cards with Progdvb. Can I get some help re cardsharing setup please  (Прочитано 3244 раз)

jascha

• Новичок
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and have joined because I have countlessly failed to get my set up to work with cardsharing and am in need of some help. First of all does cardsharing work with PC cards such as TBS cards with either progdvb or DVB Dream? I have tried to follow instructions and got some test codes to experiment both with Hadu and Acamd plugins but all I see is a black picture. I am obviously doing something very wrong in my configuration of the ini files (notepad) and would appreciate if someone helped me please and gave me an example. I wish to be able to receive ORF2HD and have experimented with channels from both Astra 1 and Hotbird and although the plugin seems to be active under the monitor section, still nothing is really happening. I eventually would like to subscribe but without understanding how the configuration works and what works best for me I don't wish to pay money for nothing if it keeps failing

Thank you for your help
Jascha ???

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
Re: DVB-S2 cards with Progdvb. Can I get some help re cardsharing setup please
« Ответ #1 : 22 Ноября 2015, 03:31:39 »
Some cards work some dont. If your card supports BDA driver then it will work. If you are not sure if your driver is a BDA driver then install the hardware and start the tv tool. If you find your device and a channelscan is successful then yeah it works. For some TV cards you have to search the web for alternative bda drivers.

DVBdream and Acamd should work. In this board you will find a lot of configuration files for acamd. Acamd has only to be placed in the plugin folder and it should work.
Astra 19,2 - Cinergy USB S2 HD  - DVB-S2 - Dvbviewer - OSCAM - ACAMD

milan.lacza

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 02 Января 2016, 20:17:14 »
I have PC with DVB card - Skystar2 HD, DVBdream and CSC plugin ver 4.002. All works fine. In CSC plugin I use newcamd525 protocol.
My only problem is that SkyDE (098C) is doing short ´hick´ every 10 seconds.
What should I do  in order to solve it ?

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #3 : 03 Января 2016, 02:18:04 »
I have PC with DVB card - Skystar2 HD, DVBdream and CSC plugin ver 4.002. All works fine. In CSC plugin I use newcamd525 protocol.
My only problem is that SkyDE (098C) is doing short ´hick´ every 10 seconds.
What should I do  in order to solve it ?

https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=24539.0
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

milan.lacza

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 04 Января 2016, 01:59:16 »
Thank You. I have ACamd 0.6.2.0 and it works fine now, I have no freezes on SkyDE.