Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!  (Прочитано 3725 раз)

ilon

• Новичок
Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!
« : 15 Февраля 2015, 22:52:47 »
Are you paranoid server settings. I have an account your service four days and it starts angry. I use your service for parents in one box. Today I got this message. Important! Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!  Please study the history below and read recommendations how to eliminate problems.
I do not understand. I rebooted the router and some award him a different ip but how do you verify this? Violation of this would be if it loaded so two ip simultaneously. Second daily IP is not FR ip but IP Orange SK. You have a bug in yours system. If this happens you should warn me first, because it means that someone got to my data. But I think I have a pretty strong password. What do I do to not canceled my account?

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!
« Ответ #1 : 16 Февраля 2015, 04:43:52 »
I rebooted the router and some award him a different ip but how do you verify this?

This is your problem and the problem of your provider. IP shall be constant and not changing every time. Contact your provider and ask them to make your IP constant. Otherwise, server thinks that you are connecting from different IPs and you will get banned.

Second daily IP is not FR ip but IP Orange SK.

These are different IP, aren't they?

You have a bug in yours system.

Are you sure? Are you a programmer?

If this happens you should warn me first, because it means that someone got to my data.

Why, then, you've got a notification message? Isn't it a warning?
Important! Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!  Please study the history below and read recommendations how to eliminate problems.
Have you studied the history of your connections? Are you sure that everything is OK?

But I think I have a pretty strong password.

Are you sure? And both your router and your receiver are password protected?

What do I do to not canceled my account?

Read the rules
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

ilon

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 16 Февраля 2015, 11:42:38 »
This is your problem and the problem of your provider. IP shall be constant and not changing every time. Contact your provider and ask them to make your IP constant. Otherwise, server thinks that you are connecting from different IPs and you will get banned.

I understand, but static ip for my ISP is unnecessarily expensive (establishment of € 30 per month € 8.5). I thought why not verify current connection to one account from two ip? I think that is a violation.

These are different IP, aren't they?

Is different, but not in French but is associated Slovak IPS.

ilon

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 16 Февраля 2015, 12:04:13 »
Why, then, you've got a notification message? Isn't it a warning?
Important! Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!  Please study the history below and read recommendations how to eliminate problems.
Have you studied the history of your connections? Are you sure that everything is OK?

I thought a warning that current approaches from two different IP.

Are you sure? Are you a programmer?

I know a little about IP and especially so I can check and yes i am programmer (but not expert).

Are you sure? And both your router and your receiver are password protected?

I have a Zyxel router with the latest firmware and is protected by a password can not access from the outside.

Read the rules

I have read the rules and want to avoid problems. I therefore wrote to the forum. I do not want to get into conflict with the rules.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #4 : 16 Февраля 2015, 12:22:16 »
In order to avoid ban and rules violation, try VPN (if available). I think, that will be a solution for you.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic