Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: ukash fail :(  (Прочитано 5453 раз)

29ww774

• Пользователь
ukash fail :(
« : 15 Июля 2012, 21:09:15 »
it seems the ukash 'virtual mastercard' is no longer any use to make payments.

interkassa now claims: "Countries of Your phone and Your card do not match. Please use a card with a country matching to your mobile operator country." which is TOTAL nonsense.

onpay.ru will not accept any virtual credit card numbers either.

as many people have pointed out, using virtual credit cards, that you can 'top up' at a local shop for cash is the only way to do this with any hope of keeping things anonymous,
but if they are not being accepted by their fellow merchants online - what is the point?

can i ask has anyone had success recently with any of the online payment systems favoured by our providers? it's not easy when You don't speak russian!!
VU+ Uno 4kse, Oscam.

29ww774

• Пользователь
Re: ukash fail :(
« Ответ #1 : 15 Июля 2012, 21:35:10 »
it gets better! ukash now say this when i try to log in: "The country of your registration is not allowed for Ukash Neo" - more nonsense, as i already have a ukash neo number :(

i get the feeling we are running out of options here :(
VU+ Uno 4kse, Oscam.

29ww774

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 15 Июля 2012, 22:15:35 »
OK, this is on the ukash site, issues in March of this year:

===

08/03/2012
Ukash NEO not available in UK

The ability to get a new Ukash NEO is currently suspended in the UK.  If you already have a NEO card you should be able to make purchases as normal. We hope to make the service available again as soon as possible and we'll keep our website updated.  In the meantime if you need a prepaid why not take a look at our reloadable Ukash Out MasterCard. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

===

So much for that then!! Surprising that this is a UK company and they cannot issue a card in their own territory.

So, the bad news is anyone with a ukash virtual creditcard from the UK is now screwed - you will also find you cannot log in to the ukashneo website to revert your credit back into ukash - so IT'S GONE - END OF.

ukash itself - not the virtual card version - can still be used apparently with interkassa, so let's see how that pans out later this week.
VU+ Uno 4kse, Oscam.

29ww774

• Пользователь
« Ответ #3 : 17 Июля 2012, 01:23:51 »
interkassa does not accept ukash - why is it listed as doing so on the 'fund' page?
VU+ Uno 4kse, Oscam.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #4 : 17 Июля 2012, 05:20:23 »
interkassa does not accept ukash - why is it listed as doing so on the 'fund' page?

Ask Interkassa
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

29ww774

• Пользователь
« Ответ #5 : 18 Июля 2012, 12:56:45 »
onpay.ru now asks you for a mobile phone number. it insists you have a mobile phone number that starts with "+7"

there is no way to use onpay.ru UNLESS you have a mobile number starting "+7", if you try to use it with a fake mobile number,
then your credit card(s) will be declined because your fake +7 mobile number is a different COUNTRY from your credit card.

so, onpay.ru is now useless for anyone outside the +7 international dialling code area.
VU+ Uno 4kse, Oscam.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #6 : 18 Июля 2012, 12:59:42 »
You are not right.
+7 is the code for dialing FROM Russia to any other destination.

Managed to get round the OnPayRU 'block' shown above.................just lie.

The mobile number requested is 11 digits starting with a '7' whereas the UK mobile
numbers are 10 digits starting with the '7'.

I added a '0' to the end of my number to make it 11 digits and it was accepted.
Then it was the same as Suma's pictorial.

http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=29880.msg87859#msg87859
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

29ww774

• Пользователь
« Ответ #7 : 18 Июля 2012, 13:26:58 »
AH!!! _from_ russia! ok, that makes more sense now.. as in 19 from france, or 00 from UK! sorry for confusion, i try again..
VU+ Uno 4kse, Oscam.

29ww774

• Пользователь
« Ответ #8 : 18 Июля 2012, 13:46:25 »
no, that makes no difference.. with onpay, uniteller rejects the transaction.

liqpay also rejects all cards, saying: Countries of Your phone and Your card do not match. Please use a card with a country matching to your mobile operator country.
- this is nonsense as they cards are all from the same country as my mobile phone number  >:(

this is with 3 different credit card numbers :(

i will try to get some webmoney next, with these amazing credit cards i now have, and the nice ukash vouchers.

someone is trying to ruin my week!!!!!!!
VU+ Uno 4kse, Oscam.

29ww774

• Пользователь
« Ответ #9 : 18 Июля 2012, 17:50:31 »
working today: buy ukash voucher, get formal passport on webmoney, fund webmoney purse with ukash voucher, use webmony option on the FUND page here.

you can forget using credit cards or whatnot with onpay and the rest - that shit doesn't float anymore.. DID 8-10 weeks ago, but not anymore..

just a headsup..
VU+ Uno 4kse, Oscam.

saul

• Пользователь
Re: funding
« Ответ #10 : 21 Июля 2012, 00:01:09 »
You can use ukash or your own bank with webmoney.
I am with natwest bank and use it to send money to webmoney its cheaper than ukash and instant.
just register with your bank for internet banking then transfer funds to web money.

Dreambox 500s mygamd 1.31 Gemini Newcamed 525
Sky UK HD + ViewAsia  28E

29ww774

• Пользователь
« Ответ #11 : 17 Октября 2012, 22:29:00 »
ukash now no longer accepted at webmoney.. another one bites the dust..

so looks like this is it, again..
VU+ Uno 4kse, Oscam.