Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: New customer-trable  (Прочитано 10364 раз)

zdielanievip

• Пользователь
Re: New customer-trable
« Ответ #20 : 09 Августа 2013, 14:20:44 »
We have checked your bans.
You were banned from 10 PM to 2 AM, because you were trying to connect port XXX06, which was not used for more than a year!!!
Yesterday, the port became active and now is used for some package you are not interested in.
As I told you- check and compare your data from newcamd.list with the data available in the billing. You tried to argue again and again.
It took 11 months (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) for me to make you believe that port No. can be changed any time, and you have to check and amend your settings! Look at your first posts dated OCTOBER, 2012 - with the same issue!
Next time, if you have similar problem, I personally will ban you forever... Don't ignore advices given by admins!

regards

I apologize for any inconvenience I think I did all that was necessary, yes you were right error was in newscamlist was not same as billing list...
To my defense I must point out that Im only user, I dont now as  get to the receiver, I had one man , who now showed me how to do it, so I can check often osobne.este once apologized.
All the best  for  your server.
DM 500HD, Enigma, Newcamd535, MgCamd 1.35, Vip All ultra, server_258, server_291