Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: missing channels  (Прочитано 5848 раз)

dollydog

• Новичок
missing channels
« : 17 Декабря 2011, 01:27:54 »
hi there,
[1] spiderbox 9000hd.
[2] newcamd.
[3] ntl 10meg broadband.
[4] hardware version 01.20 ptc
[5] dollydog - password 19********
[6] canal digital nordic 1w and viasat nordic 5e and Akta 5e
[7] on thursday morning about 90% of the channels on thor at 1w scrambled. all i have left are fox crime, viasat 4 and a few others. there are no hd channels, no cartoon channels, no nat geo, no discovery, no history, no mtv3 package, no film channels. this is on thor at 1w BUT i also have this problem on 5e. i have 8 channels that work, including viasat 4 and history and tv1000. until thursday morning everything was perfect, now i have hardly any channels.
i can't post a log file as i don't know how to do it with spiderbox. can you please help?
cheers, dd.

simonevans

• Пользователь
Re: missing channels
« Ответ #1 : 17 Декабря 2011, 03:20:09 »
......thought it was just me!

Klown

• user
  • Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 10 Сентября 2012, 14:24:36 »
Hello suma,

Well, I know you can't guarantee the working of the other channels. (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish) Fortunatelly I could watch the other channel about until the end of August. Since then the Swedish channels have not worked anymore.

The provider did anything? They blocked the Swedish channels on the forigner (Finnish) cards? Or something went wrong on your (CC) side? (The card doesn't freshing, etc.)

Please could you check that?

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,
Klown
<< Amiko Alien SHD 8900 + Spark 1.2.83 + OSCAM ymodv18-t39 >>

Klown

• user
  • Пользователь
« Ответ #3 : 26 Сентября 2012, 17:17:20 »
Anybody?  :)

Bye,
Klown
<< Amiko Alien SHD 8900 + Spark 1.2.83 + OSCAM ymodv18-t39 >>

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #4 : 26 Сентября 2012, 18:12:14 »
As you know from the billing, we offer and guarantee only Finnish channels, no Danish, Norwegian, or Swedish ones. The cards available support only Finnish channels. We need to buy additional subscription(s) to open those channels, but we can't. The above channels are not missing, they are simply not available in our card subscription. We discussed this issue many times and many times i repeat that only Finnish channels are offerred and guaranteed.

regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

zdielanievip

• Пользователь
« Ответ #5 : 27 Сентября 2012, 13:32:49 »
As you know from the billing, we offer and guarantee only Finnish channels, no Danish, Norwegian, or Swedish ones. The cards available support only Finnish channels. We need to buy additional subscription(s) to open those channels, but we can't. The above channels are not missing, they are simply not available in our card subscription. We discussed this issue many times and many times i repeat that only Finnish channels are offerred and guaranteed.

regards

hi suma,
    is it possible to fix, check this channel  ?(finisch channel...)

URHOtv

10778 H
    DVB-S/MPEG-2

24500 7/8

kindly regards

There is coming finich eishockey sm liiga, finich fotbal is well- URCHO TV -finich channel... :-\

thank you in advice for your answer
DM 500HD, Enigma, Newcamd535, MgCamd 1.35, Vip All ultra, server_258, server_291

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #6 : 27 Сентября 2012, 20:17:17 »
EPG of this channel and some more finnish channels says No program. So, we cannot fix it, because everything depends on provider. They are doing something.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Zeis

• Пользователь
« Ответ #7 : 23 Марта 2014, 03:03:06 »
Any chance to add C More Live HD? Should be in Finnish and Danish package, I think.
VU+ Uno, 1W, Canal Digital, Blackhole 2.0.3, newcamd, MgCamd 1.38