Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: help a newbie  (Прочитано 393 раз)

camlulla

• Новичок
help a newbie
« : 14 Марта 2014, 20:05:12 »
Dear mods  i m sorry if i m posting it in a wrong section .  first of all i would like to congratulate you that you people are doing such a fine job that people who otherwise do not have access to the foreign channels are now able to watch them in much cheaper ways.

my second recommendation for you guys are to make an english sub forum just for new bies like me where we could learn it from the begining. I tried to look at the forum but was not able to find .  May be some threads are need to made sticky or something like that. If i have missed some links or overlook it then please guide me from where i should start it.

Okay... now  I have got  dm04 usb dvbs card with me. I have used progdvb software to watch abs1 75 degree fta channels. I also used vplug with it but never understood what is the use of vplug.   My query is that can i use ur package for watching viasat 75 degree or reduga 75 degree with this setup. If not then from where  could  I buy any such set top box which is available in India and by which I could use your packages.

thanks and pardon for my spelling mistakes.