Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: I need your help to fix a problem with my DM 500 Plus  (Прочитано 4142 раз)

strawb

• Новичок
I need your help to fix a problem with my DM 500 Plus
« : 15 Июня 2012, 01:00:55 »
Hello everybody.
I have an Original  Dreambox DM500 PLUS and I  face a strange problem with it.
I have installed on this box the latest Gemini 4.70 and I downloaded from the internet the latest cccam emulator and its equal cccam configuration file, too.
In the past, when I flashed my box with the latest image and I went to Addons menu and then in Cccam menu and I downloaded the cccam emulator. After I went in Cccam config menu and I downloaded the equal ccccam configuration file, too. Also the third step when I did before to enable the emulator was to download from Settings-Sat menu one from the below files which had the list with the channels which I want to watch.
These files were egle Astra-Hotbird 06.07.2009, RickySnake Astra-Hotbird 18.02.2010 and Schaedelmeister Astra - Hotbird 20.19.2009 files.
Now when I flashed my box with the latest image and I downloaded the latest cccam emulator and its equal configuration file when  I go to Settings-Sat and I download one of the above files and I check one of the Greek television channels like Nova Cinemas or MAD either Macedonia , I watch the message that signal could not be found and they don't open.
Also, I called a technician to see my box and my dish and he told me that dish, eye and box are fine and there is no problem on them.
So, I wonder why I can't watch and I can't see a signal by them.
Could you tell me what I have to do to resolve this problem?
Could you suggest me a stable cccam server for subscription?

I am waitting with agony for your answers.

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: I need your help to fix a problem with my DM 500 Plus
« Ответ #1 : 15 Июня 2012, 06:51:01 »
Hello everybody.
I have an Original  Dreambox DM500 PLUS and I  face a strange problem with it.
I have installed on this box the latest Gemini 4.70 and I downloaded from the internet the latest cccam emulator and its equal cccam configuration file, too.

Hello,
I see that you never read the forum and do not know many things. Moreover, you posted in the wrong place (Russian speaking forum), when English forum is available.
Start reading from this page http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=29679.0 and you will see what is recommended.

In the past, when I flashed my box with the latest image and I went to Addons menu and then in Cccam menu and I downloaded the cccam emulator.

What was that image?

After I went in Cccam config menu and I downloaded the equal ccccam configuration file, too.

Cccam emulator is not used with our server. We are not Cccam server.

Could you suggest me a stable cccam server for subscription?

Unfortunately, we are not cccam server. Use Google to find that thing.

Regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic