Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Payment from UK  (Прочитано 1746 раз)

mcserwis

• Пользователь
Payment from UK
« : 01 Августа 2015, 15:36:20 »
Hi
I tried pay from many cards - Visa - debit and credit cards - from UK banks and all refused my transaction. How can I pay for subscription ? Do you now is permanent or temporary only issue ?
Could you help me ?
BR Peter

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Payment from UK
« Ответ #1 : 01 Августа 2015, 15:50:48 »
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

mcserwis

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 01 Августа 2015, 16:15:46 »
Still the same ;(
by neteller : An error has occurred.
Limit error

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #3 : 01 Августа 2015, 18:50:41 »
you tried to use Secure Pays ?
if you got a limit error: how much money you tried to add ? maximum is 50 dollar (or was at least listed 2 weeks ago, currently I only see a minimum of 3 dollar listed on deposit-page) - try <=50 Dollar, if you need more you can add additional 50 dollar (or whatever you need in addition <50 dollar) on the next day (also weekends, saturday and sunday are "days") later but not on the same day

I created a new Neteller account for a friend two weeks ago and directly "uploaded" 40 dollar to the account
It takes 2-3 days to get verified after my friend directly uploaded the front and back side of the passport (scanned by PC of course)
We created a virtual credit card
We were able to pay successful via SecurePays ~20 minutes after creating the virtual credit card (38$) and the money was directly (or 3-4 minutes afterwards) booked on the CS-account

PS: Neteller is prepaid credit card ! you can only spend the amount that is official added and listed on your Neteller account, Neteller does not support post-paymant, the money has to be on yout Neteller account already before you can try to spend it via Neteller-credit card !
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP