Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: CAN NOT OPEN CHANELS on Sky Uk  (Прочитано 3827 раз)

demysf522

• demys
  • Пользователь
CAN NOT OPEN CHANELS on Sky Uk
« : 16 Мая 2017, 23:25:13 »
Can you please check if I have done something wrong?
It seems I get connected to the servers both but not geting any decovation!!
user dfrank52 on Sky uk
Receiver:Amiko HD 8300 Series,NewCamd,package VIP ALL ULTRA
Maboo 1.85

demseh

• Новичок
Re: CAN NOT OPEN CHANELS on Sky Uk
« Ответ #1 : 14 Июня 2017, 22:44:19 »
I think sky can no longer be decoded. Packages can´t be purchased at this moment. i have contacted moderator as we speak..
Dreambox dm520hd, openPLI, mgcamd 1.38, vip all.

nopez

• Пользователь
Re: CAN NOT OPEN CHANELS on Sky Uk
« Ответ #2 : 15 Июня 2017, 10:24:48 »
In case you haven't see it:

2017-05-18: The new iCam protection was applied for the most of SD channels by SkyUK provider.
This protection is based on additional decoding of the card response by the client’s receiver.
To open the picture, responses (DW) from our server shall be additionally processed in the client’s receiver.
The encryption key and algorithm are not hacked, therefore receiver manufacturers did not write the firmware with iCam support so far.
According to the server rules, this is not server administration liability if provider introduces new protection. No refund is applied in this case.
Our server functions correctly, as before. It is going on decoding CW from all the channels and issues DW correctly.
This is not the server fault that receiver cannot process DW response. For this reason, no refund will be performed. Moreover, refund cannot be done physically from merchants.
Considering that, unfortunately, the most of the channels stopped working, the SkyUK package is removed from the billing and will not be sold any more.
As a compensation to all SkyUK subscribers, server administration provides free access to Vip All Ultra package containing all packages of the server.
Dreambox DM525, Newnigma2 daily image, OSCam: 1.20 - r.11704, SkyLink HD 23E