Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Liqpay with moneybookers card no success.........  (Прочитано 3674 раз)

norbit

• Новичок
Liqpay with moneybookers card no success.........
« : 10 Августа 2012, 01:25:24 »
Dear Suma!

The situation is:
I`m living in hungary I have moneybookers mastercard, I tried to pay with liqpay but always gives me error. I have a uk ip with HideIPVPN and UK phone number.
But I succeded to deposit money to my liqpay account. Is there any way to pay with liqpay balance?
Please help me!

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Liqpay with moneybookers card no success.........
« Ответ #1 : 10 Августа 2012, 07:35:36 »
Hi,
As you know, we don't use Liqpay. Interkassa is linked to Liqpay, but they need your actual IP and phone to check that you are you and nobody else. Try to deposit via Liqpay using Russian page of the billing. Select "Deposit" under your balance amount:
(All suggested options are highlighted in blue)

Select Option 2 to deposit via Interkassa and add the amount required in the window (5USD by default)

In Interkassa page, you will not be able to see Liqpay among payment systems

You will need to scroll down the page and select Other payment methods (see the pic), among which you will see Liqpay

Try and leave feedback on how it worked (or not worked) for you.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

norbit

• Новичок
Re: Liqpay with moneybookers card no success.........
« Ответ #2 : 10 Августа 2012, 10:47:43 »
It worked Suma!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)