Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: webmoney.ru works great  (Прочитано 4113 раз)

Jogi

• Старожил
webmoney.ru works great
« : 08 Мая 2012, 00:34:59 »
perhaps someone is interested in my billing experiences after Paypal is disabled :)
I signed up to http://webmoney.ru. After some mails to support and back for around 2 weeks: I still have my initial passport on that service - and more is not required, no need to verify in addition

2 ways to pay:
using the top-up option from https://top-up.webmoney.ru/ via online banking. The service is not always available but when it works the money is moved to your purse on instant (and can be transferred to cardsharing server. I use the Webmoney Keeper MINI service option from cardsharing.cc to add money from webmoney.ru)
In this case you need 2 purses (at least in Germany, I think whole EU): one WMZ-purse (Dollar) and in addition a WME-purse (Euro).
Via the top-up service you can transfer money to your WME-purse using online banking and once the money is showing you can exchange the money from your WME-purse to the WMZ-purse
cheap: I paid 20,51€ for online banking, got 20WMEs and exchanged it to 26,17WMZs, transferring to cardsharing.cc will also cost around 50 cent :)
2nd option: use "Exchange webmoney to paypal" service - http://bank.exwp.org
here you can transfer money from Paypal (Service > purchase webmoney from Paypal) - money is hold back for 4 days after payment, so take some time
or use bank transfer ("Input - output WMZ" >> Output WMZ > To Euro). You will get a mail (5-30 minutes) > check your exwp-Account > find a note to which (german, at least in my case) bank account you have to transfer money to and the subject for the payment >> 1-2 working days after you transferred the money to the shown bank account in the note to your request the money will automatically be transferred to your webmoney.ru purse (WMZ already, no WME-purse required)
less cheap: paying 40€ I received 45,40WMZ points
using Paypal will cost 1% more charges

I hope it helps someone to get his cardsharing account paid :)
bottom line: any payment method is at least much cheaper than the old Paypal service but if the first mentioned service top-up.webmoney.ru is not working you should expect 1-2(3) working days for processing your request (assuming you pay directly after receiving the transfer informations)
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

jse

• Новичок
Re: webmoney.ru works great
« Ответ #1 : 08 Сентября 2012, 16:27:53 »
Hey, my subscription is about to end and i didn't realise the site no longer takes Paypal until i tried to renew :(. I decided to try follow you guide and convert paypal to wmz and use that to make payment but when using the exchange site, the admin says this

"
Admin: (2012/9/8_13:38:5)
Excuse, but we refuse to you in a currency exchange, see The limits 1 of init 2 Exchange conditions (link)
"

So I went and had a look at the limits and it says

"The limits 1: applications in this direction are accepted only from
a. our old clients;
b. at presence of recommendations from our clients - it is underlined his email;
c. while transaction on certificate WM: initial or higher, or with BL not less than 30.
The limits 2: the sum which you are transferring must not be more than $150."

So it looks like I need a referral from a user to exchange money. Is there any chance you could give me one otherwise my account will run out tomorrow and i have no other way to pay :(
Blade Media BM7000s