Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Voting  (Прочитано 4560 раз)

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Voting
« : 08 Октября 2012, 15:03:24 »
Please leave your votes in favor of any receiver you like and prove it - why?
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
Re: Voting
« Ответ #1 : 10 Октября 2012, 21:22:13 »
I am using Edision Pingulux (simmilar to Golden Media gm990 and some other receivers, the new Pingulux Plus is also compatible) with Evolux Neutrino (does include FreesatEPG and also MHW and Visat EPG) for SkyUK (costs around 130€)
and I have a Coolstream Neo1 with NeutrinoHD for german channels (SkyDE, HD+). FreesatEPG only available if you are able to compile your own Neutrino images but not included in official releases because of legal rights. But I would not recommend the new Neo2 twin-receiver (Neo1 is not sold anymore): to expensive (~300€) and too many software/hardware problems with reception of many transponders. The single receiver Coolstream Zee (~200€) is a better option (still expensive as it has no display no SATA). And all Coolstream receivers do only support very limited encodings of files you might want to stream via network)

currently I am trying to setup a GoldenMedia Triplex receiver (2x DVB-S2 + 1x DVB-C/T). But the original Spark software and also the availabel Neutrino (my favorite system for receivers) and Enigma2 images have problems with transponders using symolrate 29500 (many SkyUK channels) but basically it works also with my CS-accounts (very cheap, around 160€ - but worthless if not working, even if it include many features - plays most files from network like Pingulux, Spark include HbbTV feature, youtube access and some more like a Spark portal)
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP