Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Skylink 23,5  (Прочитано 26367 раз)

w@mp

• Новичок
Skylink 23,5
« : 05 Октября 2011, 02:29:23 »
Hi, pls why the end of January 12, 2012? , It'd end Cryptoworks? Originally was to end, December 12, 2012 THX
DB 800HD; VIP Czech; NewCamd 5.25 for all

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Skylink 23,5
« Ответ #1 : 05 Октября 2011, 05:36:34 »
This is question not to us, ask provider.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

jarda

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 08 Октября 2011, 12:08:52 »
Hello today don't work no programme on Skylik on server2, please rectify a mistake
IPBox 9000HD, 1W, 13E, 19E, 23E, MgCamd 1.35, Newcamd525

Zulda

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 08 Октября 2011, 15:57:32 »
I have the same problem, no programs, server2.
Edision Argus mini 2in1 IP, newcamd, Skylink HD 23E

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #4 : 08 Октября 2011, 16:11:44 »
Fixed
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

Zulda

• Новичок
« Ответ #5 : 08 Октября 2011, 16:30:08 »
Thanks boys, working.
Edision Argus mini 2in1 IP, newcamd, Skylink HD 23E

guestmobil

• Новичок
« Ответ #6 : 27 Октября 2011, 00:06:14 »
Hello, I have a serious question - want to make long-term subscription:

Skylink didnt tell anything about ending original CW cards (0D03) at 12th Jan 2012, these cards are only not able to be purchased. So I am surprised why this package will not be available after 12th Jan 2012..

Could you confirm you will provide 0D03 till they officially announce they will be stopped (not sooner than by the end of 2012)?

By the way, for new programs (MTV CZ HD, Nat Geo CZ HD etc.) there is an option to use special hybrid - ICE card - instead of pure IRDETO card. ICE card has no problem with sharing as it is hybrid of CW and Irdeto. Are you planning to include this ICE card to make available new channels? ICE CAID is 0D96 ..

Would appreciate if there is option to have full Skylink package incl. HBO, HBO Comedy, Cinemax etc.. Would this be possible in future?

Many thanks for your answer.

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #7 : 27 Октября 2011, 05:50:07 »
Skylink didnt tell anything about ending original CW cards (0D03) at 12th Jan 2012, these cards are only not able to be purchased. So I am surprised why this package will not be available after 12th Jan 2012..

Probably, they do not announce this officially on the site. However, we were warned that after 12.01.2012, the cards available will be disabled.

Could you confirm you will provide 0D03 till they officially announce they will be stopped (not sooner than by the end of 2012)?

Nobody will confirm you this, as we don't know what may happen in a couple of days. Everything depends on the Provider.

By the way, for new programs (MTV CZ HD, Nat Geo CZ HD etc.) there is an option to use special hybrid - ICE card - instead of pure IRDETO card. ICE card has no problem with sharing as it is hybrid of CW and Irdeto. Are you planning to include this ICE card to make available new channels? ICE CAID is 0D96 ..

It is not so easy to share different types of cards. It takes time to understand how it works outside the coupled receiver. You have to know that typically the card is extracted from the coupled (married) receiver and is used with a simple receiver. We are not sure that they (Provider) don't use a new level of protection against sharing. These types of cards work so that only one channel can be opened with one card (checked!). So, we refused using ICE cards (they are now similar to NOVA cards). It is easy to calculate - how many cards we need to open all channels available in the package...

Would appreciate if there is option to have full Skylink package incl. HBO, HBO Comedy, Cinemax etc.. Would this be possible in future?

Post these proposals in the corresponding topic. All offers are being read and understood by the Moderator. He will take final decision.

guestmobil

• Новичок
« Ответ #8 : 27 Октября 2011, 10:43:34 »

Probably, they do not announce this officially on the site. However, we were warned that after 12.01.2012, the cards available will be disabled.

Well, I own 0D03 card and called several times to their technical support line asking them the way I dont want to participate in their Card Change action from 0D03 -> 0D96 with bonus and I want to use 0D03 as long as possible and I was told OK there is no problem at least to the end of 2012 because they MUST provide support to 0D03 cards sold by the end of 2010 - there is 2 years guarantee set by the law.
My 0D03 card is at least 7 years old and they confirmed several times I should not worry at least to the end of 2012 and in case of stop providing services through 0D03 I will be posted with a brief at least half year before stopping services planned date.

Nobody will confirm you this, as we don't know what may happen in a couple of days. Everything depends on the Provider.

OK, I hope you will provide 0D03 services until they are stopped by provider and the date of 12.01.2012 is not from your head and you will not stop the packege although it will be functional on card.

It is not so easy to share different types of cards. It takes time to understand how it works outside the coupled receiver. You have to know that typically the card is extracted from the coupled (married) receiver and is used with a simple receiver. We are not sure that they (Provider) don't use a new level of protection against sharing. These types of cards work so that only one channel can be opened with one card (checked!). So, we refused using ICE cards (they are now similar to NOVA cards). It is easy to calculate - how many cards we need to open all channels available in the package...

ICE cards are NOT coupled to receivers and you can buy them here without problem - this is same for old CW cards and new pure Irdeto cards as well. Skylink doesnot apply cards coupling to receivers. There are only "recommended receivers" being sold - because this makes provisions to Skylink for recommending 3rd parties to their customers. About sharing - my friend has this new ICE card 0D96 in reader connected to linux machine and is sharing his ICE card between 5 receivers(TV sets) in his big house. Really no problems. All you have to be careful is to have ICE card which emulates CW. With pure Irdeto card it is problem. With ICE (0D96), you can share current channels available on 0D03 plus all new channels without problems.

Post these proposals in the corresponding topic. All offers are being read and understood by the Moderator. He will take final decision.

Thanks, done that - http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=11619.msg78002#msg78002

alihasan

• Постоялец
« Ответ #9 : 27 Октября 2011, 12:20:52 »
ICE cards are NOT coupled to receivers and you can buy them here without problem - this is same for old CW cards and new pure Irdeto cards as well. Skylink doesnot apply cards coupling to receivers. There are only "recommended receivers" being sold - because this makes provisions to Skylink for recommending 3rd parties to their customers. About sharing - my friend has this new ICE card 0D96 in reader connected to linux machine and is sharing his ICE card between 5 receivers(TV sets) in his big house. Really no problems. All you have to be careful is to have ICE card which emulates CW. With pure Irdeto card it is problem. With ICE (0D96), you can share current channels available on 0D03 plus all new channels without problems.
So true. Friend of mine is also sharing with ICE, no problems at all. ICE card can be bought in exchange called "vymena" for cca 21,-Ђ or brand new (SD ICE) for cca 60,-Ђ. Can we help somehow to you to get that ICE and make Skylink fully available?
VU+ Uno, BH 1.7.2, MGCamd 1.35, Wavefrontier T90 = 12,5°W-28,5°E

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #10 : 27 Октября 2011, 14:00:15 »
You can send an e-mail to the Moderator (moderator at cardsharing.cc) with your offers and full description (reasonable).
Thank you

guestmobil

• Новичок
« Ответ #11 : 07 Ноября 2011, 00:56:11 »
YES YES YES, 0D96 available !

many thanks for this, but Premium channels not working and new Skylink channels provided only on 0D96 also not working.. why? thanks for explanation.

look

• Пользователь
« Ответ #12 : 08 Ноября 2011, 20:47:06 »
Hallo, thank you very much for new ICE card Skylink-OD96.  I have paid subscribtion for Skylink HD - 0D03. All channels are ok.
I would like to receive channels from ICE card Skylink-0D96, from a new port but none of them are working.
I have receiver Ariva200,  protokol newcamd 525. How schould I process in this case. When I have submitted both ports, I have
received your email concerning rule violation. If I submitt former port everything runs ok, when I submitt the new one - I do
not receive any channels. Can you please advice me what is the problem?

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #13 : 08 Ноября 2011, 20:53:46 »
Hallo, thank you very much for new ICE card Skylink-OD96.  I have paid subscribtion for Skylink HD - 0D03. All channels are ok.
I would like to receive channels from ICE card Skylink-0D96, from a new port but none of them are working.
I have receiver Ariva200,  protokol newcamd 525. How schould I process in this case. When I have submitted both ports, I have
received your email concerning rule violation. If I submitt former port everything runs ok, when I submitt the new one - I do
not receive any channels. Can you please advice me what is the problem?

Hi,
Ariva 200 HD is blacklisted http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=26130.0
Change your receiver and you will be able to watch SkyLink without any problems!

regards

birgof

• Новичок
« Ответ #14 : 09 Ноября 2011, 01:46:19 »
Hmm, i have DM800HD with iCVS (Gemini3), MgCamd 1.38 and same problem as others. If i try to access to new card caid 0D96 i got a error - no CW keys on this server. This problem related only with new card (Skylink ICE) on new port. Old cart works correctly without any problems but unfortunately also without new channels, which can be accessed only with new ICE card.

Thanks for reply.
Dreambox DM800HD, iCVS 6.9.2011, MgCamd 1.38 | 23.5E; 19.2E; 13.0E |

guestmobil

• Новичок
« Ответ #15 : 09 Ноября 2011, 20:08:02 »
same for me, I tried to disable port with 0D03 to try all the channels which should go through 0D96 and none of them is working..

I hope this will be fixed soon and we will get full channels offer including new channels available only through 0D96 and premium channels as well to have HBO HD CZ, HBO Comedy etc..

thanks for take a look at this issue.

magnetique

• Пользователь
« Ответ #16 : 11 Ноября 2011, 00:03:12 »
Hello,

signed up just for letting you know that all Skylink ICE channels working like a charm, thanks a lot!
Showbox Vitamin 5000 HD - enigma II - Talisman

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #17 : 11 Ноября 2011, 05:43:31 »
Hello,

signed up just for letting you know that all Skylink ICE channels working like a charm, thanks a lot!

Glad to here! :)

Pabo

• Пользователь
« Ответ #18 : 11 Ноября 2011, 12:50:37 »
Cool, everything runs perfectly!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
VU+solo 4k, CCCam (Oscam)

guestmobil

• Новичок
« Ответ #19 : 11 Ноября 2011, 13:48:07 »
Yes, 0D96 working now for me as well, including HBO HD and HBO Comedy - really great work :) I hope premium channels will stay working forever and are not only some temporary solution because of registrering new card and getting these channels as bonus :)

thanks again for this!