CardSharing Server ENG > Billing - Payment system

Interkassa/Onpay (LiqPay) - how to attach (verify) your credit card

(1/3) > >>

TechGuy:
If you are using LiqPay through Interkassa or Onpay for the first time, you will have to attach (link) your credit card to LiqPay.

Step 1. Enter LiqPay by clicking here. From the homepage, you will need to switch to the page with the English interface (refer to the screenshot):

Click here to link your card to LiqPay

Using the link above, you will not get the English page. Switch the language to English using the flag in the upper right corner of the page!

On the above page, you have to enter your MOBILE phone number in the International format (for example, 442076365327 for UK). Please be noted that the phone number, your IP address and card issue authority (number) shall be of the country you live in! You will get a verification code by SMS. Click green button to continue. Click this button only once!

Step 2. On the next page, you will have to enter verification code received by SMS. Click green button to continue. Click this button only once!

Step 3. On the next page, enter credit card information (card number, exp. date, CVV code) and click green button to continue. Click this button only once!

Step 4. Success! - Now you will be able to pay via LiqPay using your credit card!

Click here to read how to pay via LiqPay (Interkassa) using your credit card!

If you have any problems, please contact support via live chat. They speak English!

amirjames:
Hello,

This payment does not work for uk payers because interkassa have now updragaded their system, can you please upgrade your css files so they work with interkassa correctly and uk payers can pay for subscription please. other methods or UK payers suggested by cardsharing are very expensive.
Thanks

suma:

--- Цитата: amirjames от 19 Марта 2014, 12:44:01 ---Hello,

This payment does not work for uk payers because interkassa have now updragaded their system, can you please upgrade your css files so they work with interkassa correctly and uk payers can pay for subscription please. other methods or UK payers suggested by cardsharing are very expensive.
Thanks

--- Конец цитаты ---

https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=30737.msg104991#msg104991

joomjump:
https://www.skywatchbox.com/deposit/

PayPal for UK users, Admin please look at this

I am willing to do this for an unlimited time

However, you must out this on your deposit page for UK users, I am one my self, and this will make it easy for UK users, if I do not hear from you or it's not implemented I will stop the service.

suma:
Thank you, Moderator will review and consider your proposal.

regards

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии