Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!  (Прочитано 2878 раз)

markos79

• Пользователь
Hi ,

I have to complain, I have only one CAM oscamPowerVu11429 I have everything ok. But I am now 3 days blocked.
Daily limit for channel decoding exceeded! One of the rules has been violated (No.8,9,10,11 or 12)
I am 100 percent sure i did nothing. Can you say what is wrong. Thank you suma, i already sent you icq message.
Vu+ Zero 4K, VIP Czech, BlackHole 3.0.5.L, OScamPowervu11429

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!
« Ответ #1 : 13 Марта 2020, 06:20:49 »
I have only one CAM oscamPowerVu11429

It is specified in your signature "Dreambox HD800 clon, VIP ALL Ultra, gemini project 2, mgcamd 1.35a"
Update your signature
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

markos79

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 13 Марта 2020, 12:43:58 »
Hi Suma,

Thank you... I have done it ... :)

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #3 : 13 Марта 2020, 13:23:54 »
Right now I am looking through your connections history and do not see any rules violation.
i see you are connected to port XXX03, emulator CCcam 2.3.0, no rules violation, everything is OK
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

markos79

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 13 Марта 2020, 13:37:14 »
now I see the same... but 4 days ago in a row it was violation...
now ECM time are around 1000-1500 and it is not ok ... or?

markos79

• Пользователь
« Ответ #5 : 13 Марта 2020, 14:58:07 »
Hi I have on VIP Czech nonstop freezing

markos79

• Пользователь
« Ответ #6 : 14 Марта 2020, 19:10:29 »
Hi Suma,

Now I see same error on page: Problem is that I did nothing... can you look at it. Thank you.

Last request for decoding received by the server at 17:07:59 (CET)
Channel: MTV Dance (upc)
 SID: 01FD (509d)
 CAID@IDENT: 0D97@000004
 Port: 20203
 Date: 2020-03-14, 17:07:59

IMPORTANT! Daily limit for channel decoding exceeded! One of the rules has been violated (No.8,9,10,11 or 12)

szarik

• Старожил
« Ответ #7 : 15 Марта 2020, 18:26:24 »
Hi,

I get the same warning since a couple of days and decoding is delayed by up to 10 seconds.
IMPORTANT! Daily limit for channel decoding exceeded! One of the rules has been violated (No.8,9,10,11 or 12)
IMPORTANT! Channels will be shifted with delay up to 10 seconds. Probable reasons:
Using PIP (picture-in-picture) option or simultaneous recording one and watching the other channel.
Delayed decoding.
Connecting 2 and more receivers per 1 account.
Connecting to the reserve server from other receiver or emulator.
Cascading (limit - 1 request per 10 seconds, 360 requests per 1 hour, 8640 requests per 24 hours)
One of the rules has been violated (No.8,9,10,11 or 12)
I am not in breach of the above rules. Has this got something to do with too fast zapping channels? What is the minimum gap between zapping to another channel? I do not want to be removed/banned from your server. Please advise.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #8 : 16 Марта 2020, 08:02:19 »
IMPORTANT! Daily limit for channel decoding exceeded!
If you see this, it means that you zap channels toooooo fast and toooo frequently.
It is recommended to switch the channels not faster than each 10 sec. The key-life is 7-8-10 seconds. Looks like you are zapping them every 2-3 seconds. Why? Stop doing this and you will not see warning messages any more.

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #9 : 16 Марта 2020, 20:22:04 »
I had the same error using Oscam with channels that cannot be decoded temporarily (on German Sky channels after the change of encrpytion last November). From the log you can see, that Oscam is re-sending the requests in short intervals after the server send a "not found" reply (so different to "server takes to long" and requests runs into a timeout, what can be specified in the Oscam settings as well). In the case the timeout settings specified in oscam.conf (fallback timeout and client timeout) are not working - as it is no timeout, the server respond directly with "not found".
I got it under control with configuring ratelimit settings for each reader in oscam.server (only necessary for "readers" that have trouble on server side). For my dual login account I use:
ratelimitecm = 2
ratelimittime = 7500
On single login account (not for receivers with 2 active tuners) ratelimitecm = 1 will be correct.
Usually I only decode one channel a time, I am not recording so much or using picture-in-picture and thats fine for me, but with 2 active decoding channels from the same PayTV package I recognize that it takes some more time to switch channels. With a normal account (no dual login) and ratelimitecm = 1 you should recognize slower performance on switching channels on the same PayTV package every time (might take 2-3-4 seconds in addition to start decoding) but it solves the problem :D !! and as I said: on a dual login account while receiving only 1 channel its no problem at all, or I am really switching channels to fast.
As long as the cs-server is having no trouble and all codewords are correct the problem will not occur because Oscam is not re-sending the request immediately to the server as Oscam do after receiving the "not found" replay (or any other return from the server that makes Oscam to respond directly with an action).
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP