CardSharing Server ENG > Billing - Payment system

Problems with payment

(1/104) > >>

suma:
Dear users,
We are really very sorry to announce that all Ukrainian payment systems such as LiqPay, Interkassa, OnPay, PayU are DOWN due to the known events at Ukrain. We would like to ask you to assist each other with payments. Those users, who can pay using any method available, please help other users to pay as well.

Kind regards,

cardsharing.cc administration

HERMES59:
DEAR FRIENDS,
i'm new in cs and i have some problems.
i have vip all ultra.
i have problems with the billing system.TRYING TO SENT MONEY I MADE SOME MISTAKES <. In some cases, you will be redirected to "Payment in progress" page. Do not close this page and try to refresh it in a few minutes. In some cases, processing of payments with credit cards can be delayed up to several hours.>
SO THE  TRANSACTIONS WITH ID35952185(78.85EUR), ID35952629(79,28EUR) AND ID35952995(79.28EUR) ARE MADE BY MISTAKE for three times, for the same reason, to renew my subscription for 1 year!!!even that my account is empty and my subscription ends on 15/03/2014.
you have to do something for me please!
i  wait for an answer?

suma:

--- Цитата: HERMES59 от 11 Марта 2014, 18:56:13 ---i  wait for an answer?

--- Конец цитаты ---

From whom? From US? We are CS server and provide CS service.
https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=30054.msg104865#msg104865
You need to address your questions to support of the payment services you were using. All of them have on-line support (live chat) or e-mails starting from support@nameoftheservice.com

HERMES59:
DEAR SUMA,
o.k. you only  give cs service, but when i made all you describe here https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=29703.msg86814#msg86814, no money went to my account. why?
you suggest the interkassa-liqpay method.
i have mentioned all the transaction ids of liqpay.com of the billings i have made for you, is it difficult for you to search for the money?
i have made 3 attempts to pay the same thing but the connection with liqpay was stopped and finally i found 3 debits in my card.
finally how to transfer the money to you?
this is my question to clear up
thanks again!

HERMES59:
dear suma,
finally i've made an effort to cancel all the billinngs from liqpay-help.
i'm waiting to see the results.
then i'll try to make a new billing.
but if you believe it's problem with liqpay tell me how?

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии