Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: HISTORY HD CHANNEL not working  (Прочитано 5890 раз)

cobra1423

• live the dream
  • Пользователь
  • believe in better
HISTORY HD CHANNEL not working
« : 24 Апреля 2014, 18:11:30 »
@suma
hi can you please check history hd channel its not working sid: 0x0f2e (3886d)  service ref: 1:0:19:F2E:7EC:2:11A0000
   thanks
(Dreambox DM800HD clone), sky uk 28.2e, openpli 2.1, Protocol NEWCAMD 5.25, MGCAMD 1.35a emulator, on server server_14

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: HISTORY HD CHANNEL not working
« Ответ #1 : 24 Апреля 2014, 20:59:22 »
Hi, I need log-file, you know
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

nardeeno33

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 24 Апреля 2014, 22:14:41 »
sky uk is ending
Confirmed as the first channels gone are

Sly Arts 1 HD
Sly Arts 2 HD
National Geographic UK HD
History HD
Crime HD

It's being reported on a very well known support site also

I have tested 5 servers this morning and can confirm the findings

Please add more channels you find are gone and i will add to this official list
skybox f5s , VIP ALL ULTRA !!! , newcamd, mgcamd,

telex

• Старожил
« Ответ #3 : 24 Апреля 2014, 23:26:56 »
Why gone?? :-[
Dreambox 7020 HD
Mgcam 1.35
68° east to 45° west 1,20m dish

cobra1423

• live the dream
  • Пользователь
  • believe in better
« Ответ #4 : 25 Апреля 2014, 00:27:43 »
@suma sorry forgot about log file I will do it in the morning when I get home so is this true have sky won the battle on c,s or is it just PEPOLE flapping again. 
(Dreambox DM800HD clone), sky uk 28.2e, openpli 2.1, Protocol NEWCAMD 5.25, MGCAMD 1.35a emulator, on server server_14

casper

• Пользователь
« Ответ #5 : 25 Апреля 2014, 02:13:43 »
Please explain what is happening to the HD channels. Various sites have reported that all HD channels are in the process of being converted to MHEG5 with  a different encoding means. Does that mean that we will lose all HD channels in the near future?
I think some clarification of what is happening and what it means for viewers is needed. These HD channels and i assume the remainder will be switched in the near future. Some older Sly Thompson boxes no longer work and are being replaced with new boxes.
Is there a fix or are we going back to SD channels only for the foreseeable future?

VU+ Ultimo Blackhole v2 Mgcamd 1.35a
VU+ ULTIMO, 1.2M 36v Motorised Visiosat, VBox III, invacom C120 Quad LNB, Visiosat Feedhorn Blackhole v1.7.6 Mgcamd 1.35

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #6 : 25 Апреля 2014, 06:44:36 »
"starting today thur 24th all hd sub channels will begin changing codec and broadcasting streams to allow for new mpeg5 epg system to be launched and added to all hd paired boxes via software upgrade....this new feature similar to that of saorview txt and features from today"

"i got this form another forum"
"sd will be ok for a while i guess"
"same route as for sky Italia and so will happen to sky Germany too"

These are abstracts from other CS forum. So, waiting for official information from the Moderator, he is notified on the event. I am afraid that SkyUK follows SkyItalia, guys. Soon, we all will need new receivers with MPEG5 support or whatever new. Simple HD era is ending, though UltraHD and K4 formats are being developed... I wonder, WHY are these providers ahead of the whole planet? The most people have common SD receivers, even not HD ones.
Crazy policy, though
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

mkm

• Гость
« Ответ #7 : 25 Апреля 2014, 07:07:39 »
Its new nds encryption/pairing to prevent cs, not codec.

There is no satellite SoC on the market that can support mpeg5/heavc/h265.

cobra1423

• live the dream
  • Пользователь
  • believe in better
« Ответ #8 : 25 Апреля 2014, 08:20:44 »
well it had to happen one day but mark my word our little Japanese friends are busy making they boxes now with mpeg5/heavc/h265 support because where there is money to be made they are on it trust me on that one for now it looks like it will be the cat and mouse game with our old friends sly lol.

telex

• Старожил
« Ответ #9 : 25 Апреля 2014, 15:55:46 »
I need my Sky ARTS1 HD :-(
Dreambox 7020 HD
Mgcam 1.35
68° east to 45° west 1,20m dish

cobra1423

• live the dream
  • Пользователь
  • believe in better
« Ответ #10 : 25 Апреля 2014, 16:49:54 »
what it’s already done in the cable and IPTV set-top world, Broadcom on Tuesday launched two chipsets – the BCM7364 and the BCM7399 --  that support the High Efficiency Video Codec (HEVC) in boxes for satellite TV services. HEVC, which is about 50% more efficient than MPEG-4/MPEG-2, is becoming a cornerstone technology for service provider 4K Ultra HD strategies. HEVC is also expected to become a go-to codec for video that is delivered over cellular services that are typically paired with bandwidth-usage limits, Rich Nelson, SVP of marketing for Broadcom’s Broadband Communications Group, said. Broadcom said its new chips enable 10-bit HEVC decode at 60 frames per second. The new chipsets, currently available for sampling, also support HDMI 2.0 and integrated MoCA 2.0 for high-speed networking over home coax lines, the company said. Broadcom launched similar HEVC-optimized chips for cable boxes at last June’s cable show, and for IPTV set-tops at the IBC confab in Amsterdam last fall. Nelson said 2013 was a “good development year for solidifying [HEVC] technology.” This year, he said, will be marked by more interoperability with video encoding manufacturers, enabling HEVC to reach a “new state of readiness.” HEVC, however, won’t be the only codec used for 4K video. YouTube, for example, is demonstrating 4K streaming here this week using VP9, a Google-backed, royalty-free video codec that claims to be as bandwidth-efficient as HEVC. YouTube has already lined up Broadcom and other vendors for its 4K/VP9 demos. Broadcom isn’t betting all its chips on one encoding technology. “Broadcom believes both technologies can live with some level of harmony, but we’re not predicting if one or the other will win out. Our customers will decide which they want to implement and we’ll respond accordingly,” the company said in a statement about recent HEVC and VP9 market development

smithr

• Новичок
« Ответ #11 : 10 Июня 2014, 18:17:32 »
There's no such thing as MPEG5, it's HEVC or H.265.. I think someone is getting confused with MHEG-5 which is used for services including epg.

I have a PC setup which supports HEVC and I can't play these channels. DVBDream tunes them fine and reports H.264 as the video codec... but the CSC plugin does not receive DCW's from the server for these channels.

Guessing that mkm is on the money here :\

suma

• Ветеран
  • Keep trying!